SEATTLE – Nissan North America Inc.’s Infiniti brand would like to offer a smaller V-6 in its lineup, a discussion is under way in Japan over whether the 2.5L version of its lauded VQ engine series is right for the U.S. “There’s some within Infiniti in Japan, purists, who don’t feel the engine is right for the U.S. market,” Mark Igo, Infiniti vice president and general manager, tells Ward's at a media event here this week. In Japan, Nissan offers its Skyline sedan (Infiniti G35 in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.