After much speculation, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti brand confirms the impending arrival of a G sedan, dubbed the G25, featuring a smaller engine. The G25 will be equipped with a 2.5L version of Nissan’s VQ V-6 engine when it goes on sale in the U.S. next month with a starting price of $30,950 – $2,300 less than the lowest-priced ’10 G37 sedan. A 3.7L version of the VQ now powers Infiniti G sedans and coupes. The engine also is used in the Japanese-market Skyline, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.