DETROIT – Nissan North America Inc.’s Infiniti luxury division says the new ’03 G35 rear-wheel-drive sedan will begin at $27,100 when it hits U.S. dealer showrooms in mid-March. The G35 is equipped with a 3.5L DOHC V-6 engine mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode. A model with leather will cost $28,950. Various options range in price from $2,200 for the premium package with a Bose 200-watt, 7-speaker audio system to a $250 wood package with bird’s eye maple ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.