Nissan North America Inc.’s Infiniti luxury division’s ’05 G35 coupe begins at $32,400 for a 5-speed automatic model, a hike over the ’04 base price of $29,500. The G35 coupe with a 6-speed manual transmission begins at $33,000, an increase of $300 over last year’s model. The G35 sedan also sees an increase from its ’04 base price ($28,150), to $30,700 for a model equipped with a 5-speed automatic. The all-wheel-drive G35x bases at $32,500, a $400 increase over the same model last year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.