More power is the key to Infiniti's revamped QX4 luxury sport/utility vehicle, which features a newly developed 3.5L single-overhead-cam V-6 for '01. The powerplant, paired with a 4-speed automatic transmission, puts out 240 hp at 6,000 rpm and 265 lbs.-ft. of torque at 3,200 rpm. This represents an increase of 70 hp and 65 lbs.-ft. over the 3.3L V-6 that powers the previous-generation QX4. With the model change, the QX4 is being offered in 2-wheel-drive for the first time. Infiniti ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.