Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. reportedly will begin selling its Infiniti luxury brand in several European markets in 2008. Germany, Russia and the U.K. are slated to offer Infiniti’s FX45 cross/utility vehicle, a G35-based coupe and a sedan model. Infiniti was launched as Nissan’s U.S. luxury brand in 1989 and is set to begin sales in South Korea next May. Infiniti models also will begin selling in China, Japan and the Middle East between May 2005 and 2008. Infiniti reportedly will not expand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.