Nissan’s Infiniti luxury brand is locating its global headquarters in Hong Kong. The Japanese auto maker says Infiniti's growth strategy is expected to be driven partly by demand in China and other Asian markets, which can be served more effectively by consolidating the brand’s global functions in Hong Kong. The move comes as Infiniti seeks to lift total global sales to 500,000 vehicles a year as part of Nissan's 6-year business plan, known as Nissan Power 88. "From April 1, 2012, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.