Nissan Motors Co. Ltd. is introducing five Infiniti models in South Korea, making the country the fourth foreign market to offer the complete luxury division’s lineup. Two SUV models will enter the South Korean market in September to complete the full range, which also is available in the U.S., Middle East and Taiwan. The move is a major first step toward “globalization of the Infiniti business,” Kenneth Engberg, CEO of Nissan Korea, says. Nissan Korea also has opened a luxury sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.