CHULA VISTA, CA – In addition to the all-new next-generation M and QX, Nissan North America Inc.’s Infiniti luxury brand is prepping two variants of existing models for the U.S., officials here say. Infiniti previously said it would introduce one variant of an existing vehicle this fall in the U.S. Executives are tight-lipped as to which models are involved, but Nissan and Infiniti officials have discussed equipping the brand’s best-selling G37 sport sedan and coupe with a smaller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.