PALM SPRINGS, CA – Sales objectives of 130,000 vehicles and a more viable upscale sedan top Infiniti’s to-do list for 2004. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s luxury division awoke from the doldrums in 2003, when dynamic new product helped it crack the 100,000 mark for the first time. Sales of 118,655 vehicles – a 35% year-over-year increase and all-time high – helped propel Nissan to total year-on-year growth of 7.4%. Infiniti QX56 If the once third-tier luxury marque reaches its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.