SAN FRANCISCO – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti readies for the October release of its newest sedan, the V-8 powered M45 – the division’s bid to draw luxury buyers by-passing its slow-selling Q45 flagship sedan. The mid-luxury M45 will base in the low $40,000s and range up to almost $50,000 Infiniti strategically positioned the mid-luxury M45 in size, styling and price in the chasm between its much-lauded new G35 and the Q. It says the vehicle marks the division’s commitment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.