PHOENIX – Infiniti’s current M sedan may not be invisible in the market. But as if to prove buyers haven’t exactly been stampeding dealers for the middle-luxury car, Infiniti officials admit they’re eying a sales increase of, well, a factor of 10 for the all-new M that goes on sale late next month. Infiniti plans to sell about 24,000 of the all-new ’06 M performance sedans annually, says James De Trude, M model line manager. Infiniti delivered just 2,090 M sedans last year, a gaudy 56% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.