SEATTLE – A reputation for building high-performance cars and utility vehicles has brought one thing to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti brand: lots of men. But Infiniti is trying to change the perception its products are geared only for those possessing XY chromosomes. Infiniti’s renewed effort at wooing more women into its showrooms is the new G37 coupe, debuting in the U.S. Aug. 21. “One change we see on the new (G37) is we are targeting 40% female buyers,” says Steve Tomaso, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.