SAAB AUTOMOBILE AB announces that it will invest $100 million to expand its assembly plant in Trollhattan, Sweden. The company says the investment, slated to accommodate a future expansion of the company's model range, is the largest at the site in more than 40 years. Saab in the near future plans to increase global sales volumes and broaden its model lineup to include offerings like a sport/utility vehicle. General Motors Corp. early this year acquired full ownership of Saab. FIAT AUTO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.