AUDI OF AMERICA announces that the all-new A4 compact car set for launch in the U.S. this fall will fit the Multitronic continuously variable transmission (see WEVTU — Dec. 1, '00, p.1) as the only “automatic” transmission available for front-drive models. Models fitted with quattro all-wheel drive will continue to offer a conventional 5-speed automatic transmission, and all models will be available with a 5-speed manual transmission. MAZDA MOTOR CORP. says its Premacy FC-EV will be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.