ALONG WITH FORD Motor Co. and Navistar's recent tie-up (see p.5) comes another heavy duty enginemaker/truckmaker agreement, this between Paccar and Cummins Inc. The manufacturers agree to a long-term supply contract in which Cummins will furnish the truckmaker with its ISX, Signature, N14, ISM and ISL engines. In a separate arrangement, Cummins also becomes the supplier for DAF, the European subsidiary of Paccar, for medium-duty truck engines in Paccar's LF-series trucks. Paccar makes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.