Tailpipe emissions of methyl nitrite, resulting from combustion of gasoline containing the oxygenate MTBE, is believed to be a highly toxic compound affecting public health, notably asthma, according to University of Pennsylvania Hospital radiologist Peter Joseph. His discussion is published by the .S. Office of Scientific & Technical Information. General Motors Corp. will share its all-new 4.2L inline 6-cyl. engine with affiliate Isuzu Motors Corp. when Isuzu launches its new Ascender ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.