MELROSE PARK, Illinois — In keeping with the fast-spreading trend to announce new product years before market introduction, International Truck and Engine Corp. (Navistar) displays its future “green diesel” technologies for financial analysts and the trade media here. International says it is confident its high-volume line of diesels for sport/utility vehicles (SUVs), pickups and medium-duty trucks will be able to meet the low federal oxides of nitrogen (NOx) levels proposed for 2007 — and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.