TROY, MI – International Truck and Engine Corp. will produce in 2005 a V-6 diesel engine derived from the successful Power Stroke V-8 diesel it currently builds for Ford Motor Co. International will produce a 4.5L V-6 derived from the 6L Power Stroke diesel it builds for Ford. The V-6 was at the center of a recent dispute between International and Ford regarding the investment cost of International’s plant in Huntsville, AL, which will build the new V-6. (See related story: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.