WINDSOR, Ont., Canada – International Truck and Engine Corp. has built a small fleet of diesel-electric hybrid Class 6 utility trucks and they are poised for real-world testing, says Jon Hembree, program manager-hybrid vehicle development. International, the operating subsidiary of Navistar International Corp., has built 24 prototypes at its Springfield, OH, plant. They will be delivered to 13 U.S. fleet customers and Hydro Quebec in Quebec, Canada. International Class 6 utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.