Some 7,000 International Truck and Engine Corp. (Navistar) workers in the U.S. ratify a United Auto Workers labor contract by a 55% to 45% margin. The contract calls for lump-sum payments equal to 3% of wages in the first, second and fourth years of employment and a 3% wage rate increase in the third and fifth years. Pension benefits also increase for future retirees during the life of the 5-year contract. Workers will receive benefits ranging from $35.65 to $36.40 per year of service, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.