Since Inteva Products LLC was formed in March 2008 from interior-trim operations spun off from then-bankrupt Delphi Corp., the startup has dedicated its attention to the North American market, understandably. That’s because 75% of Inteva’s physical assets were in the U.S., Mexico or Canada, and 50% of sales were to the former General Motors Corp. Inteva wanted a presence overseas but needed to focus its energies during its first two years on the extremely challenged home market. This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.