VIENNA – Intrall Polska Sp. z o.o., the Polish SUV and light-commercial vehicle manufacturer, unveils its updated Honker SUV at this year’s commercial-vehicle show in Hannover, Germany. In addition to the 3-door, a new 5-door Honker with three rows of seats is shown for the first time. The 5-door is 192 ins. (488.5 cm) long, including the spare wheel. The Honker, which boasts a restyled front end, will be powered by a Polish-made 2.4L Andoria-Mot Sp. z o.o. turbodiesel engine or 2.8L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.