NAPA VALLEY, CA – When the time is right, some companies launch IPOs. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti luxury brand instead is launching an IPL. It’s designed to improve performance on the street, not Wall Street. The Infiniti Performance Line will generate stock offerings in the form of factory cars with more horsepower, retuned exhausts, ground effects, tighter suspensions, and unique wheels and interiors. The first product to launch from Infiniti’s new business unit is the ’11 IPL G ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.