Zagross Khodro Car Industries Co. Ltd., the Iranian company that assembles Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd (Proton) cars, plans to start assembly of the new Proton Gen2 car next year. The Gen2 models will be built at Zagross Khodro’s plant in Boroujerd, 240 miles (400 km) south of Tehran. Zagross Khodro’s current assembly volumes are small. It produced 810 Proton Wira 1.5 models in the Iranian year 1382 (March 21, 2003, to March 20, 2004). The plan for the current Iranian year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.