Iran Samand VIENNA – Iran Khodro Co., Iran’s largest vehicle maker, is looking to increase its exports to Africa. The vehicle maker’s current contacts in the region mainly are focused on North Africa, and it would like to increase its presence on the continent. Senior officials and economic representatives from 22 African countries visited Iran Khodro and inspected its production plant. The group included ministers, leading businessmen and officials of state-owned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.