Finalization of a deal between the Iranian government and Renault SA for local production of entry-level cars is being delayed several weeks. The plan calls for production of Renault’s so-called €5,000 ($5,452) car, codenamed X90, and originally was expected to become official in July or August. It now is unlikely to be completed before late September or October. Renault Chairman and CEO Louis Schweitzer signed a letter of intent with the Industrial Development and Renovation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.