Bahman Group, a privately owned vehicle builder in Iran, launches local assembly of Mitsubishi Motors Corp.’s previous-generation Pajero SUV. “We plan to assemble 1,000 Pajeros in the upcoming Iranian year (March 21, 2005, to March 20, 2006),” says Housain Panahian, vice president-economic and planning departments. Originally, Pajero assembly was expected to start in summer 2004. No reason is being given for the delay. Mazda 323 assembly at Bahman. Bahman’s main product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.