VIENNA – Iran’s Maad Khodro Industrial Group plans to begin assembling Chinese-made Brilliance China Automotive Holdings cars in 2006. Maad Khodro Managing Director Feridoun Jafari expects to sign a final agreement with the Chinese vehicle maker in about three months. Maad Khodro, based in Tabriz in northwest Iran, exhibited the Brilliance Zhonghua sedan at the Tabriz auto show at the end of September. The company plans to launch sales in Iran within the next few months. Initially, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.