Irish new-car sales continue to sink at an alarming level as industry job losses top 10,000. October deliveries slid 12.7% to 1,526 units from prior-year’s 1,748, Society of the Irish Motor Industry figures show. The result leaves 10-month sales at 56,637, down 62.4% from 150,790 year-ago. Sales of light-commercial vehicles showed little signs of life in October, tumbling 52.5% to just 448 units, leaving 10-month results trailing year-ago 70% to 8,806. SIMI Director General Alan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.