PARIS – The next-generation Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon will reflect General Motors Corp.’s commitment to global product development. Like the current pickups, the next-generation trucks will be a joint project with Isuzu Motors Ltd. assuming the engineering lead, Bob Lutz, GM vice chairman-global product development, tells Ward’s in a recent interview here. But the arrangement is more complicated this time around. GM announced in April it was selling its 7.9% stake in Isuzu in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.