Isuzu Motors America Inc. announces pricing for its all-new ’06 pickups will begin at $16,989 for the entry-level i-280 Extended Cab 4x2, more than $1,000 less than a comparably equipped ’06 Chevy Colorado, Isuzu claims. The Isuzu and Chevrolet pickups are based on the same platform and built at General Motors Corp.’s Shreveport, LA, factory. “Isuzu has had a tradition of value pricing that we are proud to continue with the new Isuzu pickups,” says J. Terry Maloney, president and chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.