Isuzu Motors Ltd. confirms plans to sell off its 49% stake in its Lafayette, IN, manufacturing joint venture with Subaru-owner Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. The move is part of Isuzu’s broader restructuring plan, which aims to return the SUV specialist to profitability. (see related story: Fuji, Isuzu Discuss Fate of Lafayette Plant) Under the terms of the sale, expected to be complete early next year, Subaru-Isuzu Automotive Inc. will continue to build the Isuzu Rodeo, Rodeo Sport and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.