TURIN — Italdesign is set to star at February's Geneva motor show, where it will take the wraps off its second-generation luxury multipurpose vehicle (MPV). Giorgetto Giugiaro, whose 1978 Mega-gamma concept car first set the MPV trend, is planning a more conventional follow-up to the Structura, first seen at the 1998 Turin show. Fabrio Giugiaro, the son of Italdesign's founder, describes the Geneva show car as “nearly a three-box and more of a limousine,” while still retaining the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.