VIENNA – SYMA Autohandels GmbH has been appointed the new Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. importer in Austria. The South Korean-made SUVs formerly were distributed by Daewoo Motor Austria GmbH. The new importer is 100% owned by Italian Gruppo Koelliker. In Italy, import companies Hyundai Automobili Italia Importazioni SpA, Kia Motors Italia srl, M.M. Automobili Italia (Mitsubishi) and SYMI srl (Ssangyong) belong to the Koelliker group. Ssangyong Rexton SUV to be sold in Austria SYMA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.