ARZACHENA, Italy – Italian coachbuilder Zagato Centrostile reveals it is forming a strategic alliance with India-based Autoline Industries Ltd. Under the deal, Autoline will take a 49% stake in Zagato, in which the Zagato family retains the remaining 51%. Autoline has the option to increase its holding and eventually take a majority stake in Zagato. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed. There are no plans to restructure management at the Italian design house. The alliance opens ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
•Medium- andheavy-duty truck volumes
•Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
LisaWilliamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.