Iteris Inc. and Valeo SA ink a deal for Valeo to be the exclusive maker and marketer of Iteris’ camera-based AutoVue Lane Departure Warning (LDW) technology for light vehicles. Valeo and Iteris jointly developed the technology for light vehicles over a 2-year period, and it is slated to enter production in North America in 2004 on an unnamed model. (See related story: Iteris in Fast Lane With Warning System) Lane-departure warning-system technology. Not only will Iteris get ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.