Police reports and newspapers are rife with stories about the negative impact on driver behavior by radios, cell phones and navigation systems. But there is a technology that can affect positive behavioral change. Stumped? Consider a lane-departure warning system. California-based Iteris is the first supplier to launch volume production of a lane-departure warning system, available in the U.S. on Freightliner trucks and in Europe on the Mercedes-Benz and MAN brands. “The truck business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.