Fiat’s Iveco Ducato van is No.1 in Brazilian sales. SAO PAULO – Fiat Automoveis SA’s truck-making unit, Iveco SpA, is making some changes to its ’03 Ducato van, even after taking No.1 in sales in Brazil this year. A new version will be called the Cargo. Sales manager Leonardo Pascal Madeira da Costa estimates 15,000 of the vans will be sold in Brazil this year, giving Fiat a 22% share of the segment. In the year’s first 11 months, Fiat sold 2,707 passenger vans and 1,613 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.