TURIN, Italy – Fiat’s commercial-vehicles brand, Iveco, launches the eighth generation of the Daily. Since the fullsize van made its debut in 1978, more than 2.5 million units have been sold. Innovations offered by the new range include Euro 5-compliant engines producing up to 205 hp, 6-speed gearboxes, start/stop battery technology and cornering lights. Iveco has invested about E100 million ($138.5 million) in development of the latest iteration of the Daily. Production is under way at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.