Workers at Jaguar Cars have voted overwhelmingly to oppose the closure of the Browns Lane plant and are backing a call for an industrial action ballot, officials of two trade unions say. The Transport and General Workers Union and Amicus say 86% of the workers have supported union action to try to reverse Ford Motor Co.’s decision to close the plant next year. (See related story: Jag to Shutter Browns Lane; Plans Aluminum XK) Amicus says meetings held at Jaguar’s Browns Lane, Castle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.