Jaguar Cars plans to capture the attention of younger buyers when it unleashes the ’05 X-Type Sport model in November. The Sport model, spruced up with exterior styling and interior enhancements, was unveiled at the Birmingham International Motor Show earlier this week. It will be offered for sale in the U.S. and other markets, and will go after buyers drawn to performance-oriented body kits. Jaguar X-Type Sport The package is available only on cars equipped with the 3L V-6 engine. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.