WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA – Jaguar Cars North America says it will offer its new ’03 XK model range to the U.S. market in October with no price increase over the ’02 model. The ’03 XK range features more than 900 new parts, with most of the significant changes made to the powertrain line-up. Jaguar XK The ’03 XK8 coupe will carry a base price of $69,975, while the XK8 convertible will start at $74,975. For performance-oriented buyers, Jaguar also will offer the XKR coupe starting at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.