Jaguar Cars says it will replace the S-Type sedan in its lineup with the new XF sports sedan, with sales beginning in spring 2008. The Ford Motor Co. subsidiary says the new sedan will be positioned in the midsize luxury segment. Development of the XF currently is under way at Jaguar’s Product Development Centre at Whitley in Coventry, U.K. It will be built at Jaguar’s Advanced Manufacturing Centre at Castle Bromwich in Birmingham, U.K. “The Jaguar XF is a new sports saloon that will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.