STELLENBOSCH, South Africa – Jaguar Cars is hoping its all-new lightweight XK proves a heavyweight in the marketplace. The second-generation XK drops the conventional steel body of the outgoing XK8 for an all-aluminum unit for the new coupe and convertible that go on sale in March in the U.K. and makes their way to the U.S. and Canada mid-April. The ’07 model launches with a single powertrain choice: the 4.2L naturally aspirated V-8. Jaguar XK “We’ll have a supercharged edition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.