General Motors Corp. and DaimlerChrysler Corp.’s Chrysler Group pulled back on production in January to more than offset overbuilds at most of the remaining major producers, based on Ward’s preliminary look at January North American production. Manufacturers will build an estimated 1.288 million units in January, 1.0% ahead of year-ago but nearly 33,000 units below what originally was planned for the month.(See related data: Ward's North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.