SAITAMA, JAPAN – Too dependent on a single customer and too focused on its home market, Calsonic Kansei Corp. went outside its own ranks to recruit a new CEO three years ago. The jury still is out on whether the supplier’s 53-year-old CEO, Bunsei Kure, will realize his mandate to make Calsonic Kansei a truly global supplier and expand its customer base beyond that of the company’s group leader and main shareholder Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Educated at Tokyo University and Princeton, Kure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.