TOKYO – Deepening concerns about severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) are putting a temporary damper on the ambitions of major Japanese auto makers in China. Nissan may postpone Sunny launch in China due to SARS. All have contingency plans to withdraw Japanese nationals from China. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. may have to postpone plans for its June launch of the Sunny, while Honda Motor Co. Ltd. could delay the mid-summer introduction of the Fit. And Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd., a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.