The Honda Civic displaced the Chevrolet Cruze as the No.1 selling compact car in October, while the Toyota Corolla finished second, ending a 6-month winning streak for the Detroit nameplate and suggesting Asian producers may resume their dominance of the segment. That’s if they maintain sufficient vehicle inventories. And for Honda, widespread flooding in Thailand could wash away those prospects. The Civic’s October deliveries totaled 16,173, followed by the Corolla’s tally of 15,877, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.