HOLLAND, MI – Johnson Controls Inc. officially opens a new and improved Advanced Materials and Process Engineering (AMPE) lab at its technical center here. The facility began humbly in 1994 with a small room and two pieces of equipment and has evolved into a state-of-the-art, spacious laboratory packed with instruments and equipment capable of analyzing the performance and compatibility of a variety of materials used in vehicle interiors. The Soxhlet Extraction Test is designed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.